My Sweet Girl,
You are 13 today. Wow! Only five years from 18…how the time flies.
You’ve grown so much over the last year…
- you’re almost as tall as me.
stealborrow my clothes now, but your feet are too big to borrow my shoes.
- you finally got those mean old tonsils and adenoids removed!
- you help me by making dinner and are great at it…my little foodie!
- your entrepreneurial side has become evident–you get it honestly.
- you’ve learned a lot as a Girl Scout and have taken on leadership.
- you are smart; don’t ever think otherwise. You are doing great in your schoolwork this year. Grow that Science brain!
- you are a great friend who loves at all times.
- you have wisdom beyond your years.
I look forward to this year…watching you grow and learn and mature. Every year of your life has been wonderful to be a part of. I thank God for the blessing of you!
Love and Blessings,